Let’s bring the bees, butterflies and other pollinating insects back to our gardens this year, and enjoy the wonder of growing delicious organic produce all year round. These kits are created in accordance with the Royal Horticultural Society initiative to help bring back the bees! The RHS Plants for Pollinators mark is only given to plants that support pollinating insects. Look out for the mark when buying new seeds, and you can help the bees for years to come!!
Find out more at rhs.org.uk/plantsforpollinators
1) BEE BOMBS CREATIVE GARDENING KIT
2) UNICORN POO Creative gardening Kit
What’s inside the box?
- 1 x Plant-fibre bag of Wildflower UNICORN POO or BEE BOMBS (especially yummy for bees & butterflies!!)
- 7 x Biodegradable Fibre Seed Pots (8cm)
- 7 x Peat-free Planting Soil Plugs (22mm) that expand when immersed in water
- 7 x Waterproof, UV-resistant, plastic label markers, and Foam Bee Stickers for decorating
- 1 x Jar of Peat-free Organic All Vegetable Compost
- 3 x Individual packs of Organic, Non-GMO Seeds (a mix of Vegetable, Fruit and Herb seeds)
- 1 x User Guide
CAUTION: CONTAINS SMALL PARTS, SO KEEP OUT OF REACH OF BABIES AND YOUNG CHILDREN